Danica’s Baby Jayse

 Lea and I went to visit Danica at Swedish Hospital today to her and her new baby Jayse.  She was doing great and very happy to see us.  Jayse was a little cutie that blessed us with a few smiles while he slept through our visit.  Lea had a wonderful time holding Jayse in a glider-style rocking chair.

I have a glider rocking chair and matching glider footstool that I wanted to get rid of for years.  We are going to give it to Danica when she has space for it or moves to her new place.

Lea brought her a matching “monkey” baby blanket and pillow.  I gave Danica a set of earrings that looked nice and will match her monkey pendant.   In honor of yesterday  being Father’s day, I left the price tag on so they looked ridiculously expensive, but sold for 90% off when I was at Sear’s with Bob last week.

I am grateful to be able to help someone that is working so hard to change her life and her baby’s life for the vastly better.  Danica is tremendously courageous, a joy to be around and working hard to make her life better.

No comments:

Post a Comment