A Slightly Crummy Day

It was a gloomy day outside and I felt the same way on the inside from the time I woke up.  The good news is that crummy thoughts and feelings are not nearly as likely to become my reality as how it used to be.  Today, I got up, suited up, showed up and had an okay morning with a trip to the clinic and a meeting.  After a bit of the meeting after the meeting, we gave up on going swimming and came home for lunch, hobby time and a nap followed by more hobby time.

I don’t have the skills to make beautiful pendants yet, but I worked on soldering, wiring bending and wrapping.  I think I will take a 2-day class next weekend at Bird Tail Beads on soldering.  The instructor, Sandy Johnson is having a show tomorrow at BTB.  I will stop by to check out her work and chat with her.



I am grateful for: my sobriety; better attenuation of my thoughts, feelings and actions; and wonderful local resources within a mile or so of my home including the THS clinic, the Alano Club of the Eastside, US Bank, and Bird Tail Beads.




1 comment:

  1. I did not get to comment my server has changed, but I am still able to e-mail who I want to e-mail..KEEP THE FAITH AND KEEP ON YOUR COURAGEOUS PATH TO SOBRIETY..the meetings, what you do who you associate with keeping fit and happy is the path to sobriety..You provide much needed inspiration to others to keep CLEAN AND SOBER..not everyday on this terrestrial will be happy as a clam, but it will be wonderful to be sober, enlightened and clean...You know that by now, if you did not fight so dadblasted hard to keep clean and sober you would not be happy at all..Bravo, have a nice soon to be summer and all that it entails up in Bellevue which in my opinion means SUN, ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete