Daily Posting to my Gratitude Blog

Checking back over my monthly posting counts, I have not missed daily posting since August and only 5 days/posts since March.  This is one of the most successful attempts at a healthy daily activity that I have achieved in my life ranking right up there with my previous sobriety times of nearly having 5 years and 7 years.

It would be good to extend this success to other areas of my life.  Months ago, I made a weight loss goal of one pound per week.  Judging by the reading on scale at the doctor’s office yesterday, that is going backwards.  Likewise with swimming as often as I had hoped to make it.  Progress, not perfection.


I am grateful for the pleasantly amazing consistency of my Gratitude blog writing.  I write for myself to focus on being grateful and for my sister to let her know that I am: a) still alive; and b) some random success in my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment