Improved Social Skills

I am an introvert with awkward social and relationship skills along with image issues.  I dealt with that by isolating myself from others.  It turns out that relationships with others/social skills is the most important thing in life.  Boy did I miss that boat.

My social skills are improving.  Especially in the last 15 months since I made my relationships with others a top priority for me to focus on as a way to improve the quality of my life.  There is plenty of room for improvement.

There is a long back story here on how I got behind in my relationships and growth was retarded from there.  That does not really matter much compared with what am I doing to make progress in my relationships.

It is uncomfortable for me to address my vulnerabilities (or skills) in relationships and so I am not going to write more at this time.


I am grateful for the best relationships of my life now and for the progress I am making on having better relationships that include both deeper and wider circles of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment