Kind Spring 21 Day Kindness Challenge

The KindSpring challenge(s).  Small consistent actions performed over 21 days can create a significant impact in our personal lives. When these actions are done by groups of people the impact ripples out even further.

Today’s challenge was to thank a public servant for their service.  I thanked a lifeguard and a women who works with the profoundly disabled.  They really appreciated it and I felt better.   They were both deeply moved as I explained the KS challenge to thank them for their service and let them know how much they are appreciated.

 I want to be a kinder gentler person in relationships with others.  Small steps are working for me.

I am grateful for government employees that make my life better.  Thank you for your service.



No comments:

Post a Comment