A Messy Front Room

The front room in our apartment is a mess and has been for a month or two.  That is my fault.  I got into buying tools and supplies for making silver and copper jewelry over the course of the summer.  Unfortunately my organizing things fell way behind my buying stuff.

I have an Oak entertainment center that Doug gave me 15 years ago.  Lea was using it as a dresser for the last year until she got her new bunkbed/dresser.  Now the entertainment center is also in the front room.

The mess bothered me—but apparently not enough to take action.  I am going to put the Entertainment Center on Craigslist for free (right now).  Once we get rid of that, it will be time for me to put the jewelry paraphernalia away.

I have been fighting PC problems for months.  Obviously I have alternatives or that would have been working ASAP.  My safety limit is to have at least two working PCs which I do.  Getting the third PC in working order will help clear up the mess.

As Alice would say at our Sunday night meeting “I have a classier set of problems today”.

I am grateful that my problems stem from having too much stuff and are not problems of scarcity.  It is fantastically less stressful to put away and get rid of stuff versus suffering from a lack of material and economic resources.



No comments:

Post a Comment