Michelle Came Home Today

Lea and I left for the clinic and a meeting 20 minutes behind our usual time of 9 AM.  That worked out well because we picked up Michelle a block from the apartment just before we took a right turn to head away from the bus stop.  She came along to the morning meeting and then came home before Lea and I headed to her therapist and lunch with Sandy for me.

Tonight Michelle and I went to the 12-step bible study meeting.   They had cold french toast and warm potato salad for dinner.  The salad was better than the toast.  The meeting was better than the dinner.

I am grateful Michelle made it back and went to two meetings with me today.  She really enjoyed the bible study group.  She used to be a pastor’s wife until her husband died of a heart attack 13 years ago.  It is good for me to be of service to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment