A Make-Up Post

Having missed yesterday’s Gratitude blog, I am writing a second one today as a disincentive for future skips.  Had a good meeting tonight.  Lea swam for an hour with me today, that was at least 15 minutes more time in the water than her previous best.  Michelle got asked Tara to be her sponsor.  Lea is going to meet with Margie at Crossroads Mall on Friday when I meet with Charlie.  When I got up and went to the kitchen this morning, Lea and Michelle were sitting her their room playing beads like little girls would play Barbie.  It was too cute.  Leslee teared-up when I told her about their beading time during our Sunday evening walk at Bell Square before the meeting.  Clara came by to look at buying the Cougar today, that did not go so well since it had a dead battery after not being started for a week.


I am grateful for all of the above.  Now we are going to have air-popped popcorn and watch Brad Pitt in World War Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment