Dinner With Toni

Toni and I met at the Bellevue Square Mall tonight to talk and have dinner.  She and her team had surveyed every AA meeting location in the district (Mercer Island, Bellevue, and Redmond) to determine which meetings were wheelchair accessible.   We went over the results.  Bellevue likely has the highest density of accessible meetings north of the Bay Area.  It is a great place to live if you are in a wheelchair and go to AA meetings like I do.

We had skirt steak at the 3rd floor Café at Nordstrom’s.  That is the same place we went to dinner for my Birthday in March and for Toni’s birthday in July.  The meal was delicious and the conversation went well.   I really like Toni.  She is a smart kind insightful lady that has been very supportive to me in the few years that we have become better friends.  Her support has helped me better support Lea—god knows I could not help her as I have without getting lots of help for myself.


I am grateful for Toni’s friendship, her wisdom and infectious happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment