1111 Posts

This is my 1111th post on my Gratitude blog.  That is the equivalent of three years and 16 days of daily posting.  Amazing! 

I had started another blog around 2007 getting up to maybe a dozen posts.  When I started this one I was hoping to maybe post a few times a week for a year.  It has morphed into an optimistic recap of my day that I am strongly compelled to post on every day.  On the nights I miss a post, I will usually write in the morning as a make-up post.  I even posted once while in the hospital healing my ankle burn graft.

I am extremely grateful for all the positive changes I have experienced in the last five years as a result of writing, reading and thinking about gratitude and other elements of positive psychology.  Finding myself to be a diligent writer is also another pleasant surprise.



No comments:

Post a Comment