Telephone Service

Spent some time on the phone with friends and rearranging appointments today. 

It was great to chat with my friends with my ankle elevated in a healing position.  While I was dealing with my health care issues, Michael was dealing with a case of the flu that was extremely serious forcing him to sleep sitting up with a hot pad on his chest.

Rescheduling health care appointments was a lot better than trying to do more than I should tomorrow or failing to show up.

Having worked at a baby internet telco (VOIP), I have decided to stick with a landline POTS service for the foreseeable future.  Talking with Leslee yesterday again reinforced the wisdom of that decision.  Comcast has been losing her vmails for a week or two…and she does not even know she missed calls.  Plus my phone will work when the power goes out—which will be hopefully never.

I am grateful for my incredibly reliable hassle free high quality phone service from Ma Bell, PNW Bell, Qwest, err, I mean Century Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment