Homebound Activities

Most of my time for the next two weeks will be spent in bed with my ankle propped on pillows.  I love to read and so that is not the hardship for me that it would be for most others.  My friends  would likely go stir-crazy in the same amount of time it takes me to become comfortably ensconced in my pillows.

That makes me more than a little sloth-like most days of the year, but is a huge positive attribute when doing the slow recovery for spinal cord injury impacted slow healing ailments such as my burn.

There are plenty of hobby projects for me to work on in my apartment from jewelry making to gardening to trying out my new food processor by making some low carb snacks.


I am grateful for the vastly improved progress in wound healing this after my stint in the ER & burn ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment