RIP Bob W

Bob W was the longest friendship in my life.  I had known him for 50 years.  He got melanoma two years ago.   It was seemingly successfully treated until he was diagnosed with 11 brain tumors 4 months ago.  He died in his sleep last night.

Bob was a really good friend to me although we were not all that close over the last 30 years, he was always there for me when I needed him or just reached out to talk with him.  Bob had two boys, Brandon and Paul, that he was close with.  His wife Loni will miss him dearly.

I don’t really know how to grieve this loose.  I am sure there will be a funeral in the near future.  My of my early teen years, Bob’s friends were my friends although they were two years older than me.  They remained close to this day.

I am grateful for having been blessed to have Bob in my life.  Bob was a really nice guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment