Double Posting – Part 1

I had good but never perfect attendance at school.  I now have a chance to average perfect attendance to writing in my Gratitude blog every day this year.  I am 9 posts shy of averaging a post per day in 2014.  I will post an extra 9 times before the end of the year for an average of a post per day.

There is no particular reason for doing this beyond a mild sense of achievement in posting about gratitude 365 times in a year.  Maybe writing twice a day will make me more grateful.  It already has me reflecting on my childhood of being a reasonably good student by attendance standards at the very least.  One factoid I remember from my college days (that may or may not be true) is that the number correlation between grades and anything is attendance.  This will be my way of averaging perfect attendance on my Gratitude blog posts.

I am grateful for my consistently posting here this year.  It has been a great year for improved relationships and a better happier state of mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment