Numerology -- Part 4

As posted before, numerology is my favorite word to misuse.   My numerology always has a story.  Here are a few short stories.

Today’s numerology is that I have 990 posts on this Gratitude blog starting with the first two posts in December of 2010.  There are 301 posts for 2014 on day 311 of the year giving me a 96.8% posting rate.  There is a temptation to posts an extra 10 times in the next 7 weeks to give me 365 posts for the year for the sake of some foolish consistency.  There would be a sense of achievement in averaging exactly 1.0 posts per day.  Not sure that I would be much more grateful.  I certainly have the time to write 10 extra posts.  We will see.

Yesterday I had 8 months of sobriety.  One goal is to swim twice a week. A second goal is to go to an extra three meetings per week on top of a meeting every day for a total of 10 meetings per week.  That has gone pretty well since Labor Day.

I am grateful for fun with numbers.  It is good to be able to quantify things.  It is great to be so much more grateful than how it used to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment