Writer’s Block


Lately it has been difficult for me to come up with gratitude topics that get my writing motor revved-up enough to write a full page.  That is okay since my goal is to write every day, not write a page every day.  However, it would be nice to find something that gets me going now and then.

I had considered writing about web sites with personal information on them of a practical nature.  For example, I got a robo-call from my health care system yesterday reminding me that I had an appointment on Tuesday, but it did not say where the appointment was.  Going online, I could confirm that it was with my urologist at Harborview.

There is also a downside to having so much of my personal information online.  To me, it is a given that sooner or later I will be one of many victims of a massive data security breach which may well have already happened and I just don’t know about it.  Come to think of it, Chase Bank sent me a unsolicited new debit card one year ago.  This article http://goo.gl/ZwdoZ could explain that.

I am grateful for the good and useful online personal information web services.

No comments:

Post a Comment