A Double-Header

Missed out on my Gratitude blog writing last night.  Posted earlier today (in that haven’t yet gone to sleep for the night sort of day since it is after midnight).  Writing again is what lead to this post’s title.

With the Mariners as the local MLB franchise, there is no reason for me to be a baseball fan.  Reading local news headlines I see that they are having, for the Mariners, a good year being almost in playoff contention.  The most I am likely to think about baseball is if for some reason I were to drive to Seattle in rush hour traffic and it is worse than its already usual sucky commute in the summertime, I might blame the Mariners.  So much for my sports metaphor headline.

After major chaos due to a front room reorganization for my new soldering jewelry hobby, it has taken some time to get it as I want it.  Tonight it is a bit closer to being as I imagined with a night stand for a printer stand and the old Ikea printer stand becoming a plant stand in the SW corner thanks to help from Lea.


I am grateful for the progress I have made today, being of service to others and help from friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment