House Plants Galore

My cats are the plant-killing kind of cats.  Even when I have grass for them to eat, they have a decided preference for chewing up the houseplants.   I went from 20 flourishing plants down to 3 lackluster survivors of cat grazing over the six years of having Bug and Jenny.

Lea has gone wild with plant support.   We now have 7 hanging baskets of small flowers,  multiple midsize plants and a nice round 4 foot tall palm  bush.  It is wonderful to have such lush greenery flourishing on the deck and by view window in my living room.  The deck is a veritable jungle of flourishing green growth.


I am grateful for Lea’s green thumb, the beautiful plants and flowers she has grown from seeds and small starts, and to be able to help her pursue and enjoy a hobby she clearly loves that makes our lives more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment