550 Gratitude Blog Posts

This is my 551st Gratitude blog post.  I wrote my first Gratitude blog post 961 days ago on 12/27/10.  I never set an end date.  Now, I plan on writing about gratitude for the rest of my life.

My goal was to write 5x/week.   550/961 is just over 4x/week.  Take away the 8 months I missed last year during a relapse and it works out to writing 4 out of 5 days.  So far this year, I have 206 posts over 225 days to-date.  Writing my Gratitude blog posts is a vital part of my daily routine.

More importantly, writing about gratitude over the last 32 months has changed my changed my brain to a much more optimistic, resilient, happy and grateful mindset.  I have become enamored with studying positive psychology.  I always wanted to be a life-long learner.   What I blessing to have found something wonderfully useful to study.


I am hugely grateful for all the benefits that have come my way as a direct result of my Gratitude blog writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment