Working Towards Mindfulness

Most of my life, I would (day) dream about how my life was going to be.  My past was a painful place to reminisce, the present sucked due to my baggage of the past and so I was stuck dreaming about an unrealistic better future while never taking enough of the right action to make it happen.

Today I get to spend a lot more time in the present doing the next indicated thing.  I am working on being more productive in creating a happier place in my mind and my life.  Self-compassion helps me accept my life as it is instead of ruing the life that I don’t have, never had and never will have.

I am grateful for knowing and living a better life than how it used to be.  I have hope for a realistic pleasant future.  That is a lot better than how it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment