A Good Day Today



Today was a good day for me on a perfect mid-August summer day in Seattle.  It was a cloudfree 82° with a slight breeze making it pleasant in the shade and warm enough for swimming in the sun. 

Went to a meeting, did some chores around the apartment, a great lunch with a good friend, met with my therapist, a few more chores, watched the second half of a Kung Fu movie, halfway thru the 5th book in the A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) series. 

I am reading the GoT series for the first time.  I thought I was going to be done when I finished A Dance With Dragons, but a little Wikipedia research revealed that there will be 7 books in the series.  Books 6 and 7 are not yet published.  It is a masterpiece of story telling.

I am grateful to have had a good day and am looking forward to another good day tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment