Normal Is A Technical Term

Normal is a technical term in psychology for living free of excessive discomfort.  In other words, normal is not having problems with significant mental health issues.

I may not be normal, but I am a lot better than how I used to be and have hope for a better tomorrow.

I am grateful for to have hope for a better tomorrow.


PS:  I did not mean to be bleak.  I was lacking a topic and wanted to write something, so I vented a bit.   “Normal” is a word I hear frequently misused that is a pet peeve of mine.  I know some smart well-educated people that refuse to comprehend there are normal people out there in the world.  It is as if their job depended on not knowing that.

1 comment:

  1. I know some smart, well-educated people who are not as normal as I am. Perspective, I guess.

    ReplyDelete