The Best Week In A Long Time

Due to health problems and other issues, this year has been a lot about getting by while waiting for things to get better.  The other issues are mostly resolved and the health problems are a lot better than they were.  I plan to go swimming on Wednesday for the first time since mid-January.

My specific goal for the last week was to work on relationships.  That went really well for me being with good friends, new friends and talking with others.   There were some extra limitations on my already limited abilities.

The improved week was primarily due to an inside job in my head.  Aside from a day trip on Friday life was the regular routine of meetings, friends, reading, TV and phone calls.  There were no new cars nor exciting vacations.  Better mental health is a wonderful attribute!


I am grateful for the consistent support from my friends in helping work towards building a better life for myself on a foundation of good relationships.   

No comments:

Post a Comment