A Choice of Veterinarians

My cats have some sort of skin condition with lots of bumps on Jenny and a few on Bug.  Fortunately, they are not in pain from this issue.  Michelle tried to put Jenny in a cat carrier to take her to the vet.  Jenny wasn’t having it.  Michelle learned why holding cats by the scruff of the neck is best before making them do something cats don’t want to do.

After that, Jenny was not about to let herself be caught again to make our appointment with the vet.  I canceled for today by vmail when nobody answered.  I will reschedule another appointment ASAP.  This will be my first trip to the vet since I got Jenny 7 years ago.  I have been blessed with healthy cats until now. 


I am grateful for a half-dozen different veterinarian offices in Bellevue. The one I chose specializes in cats and dogs.  I am hopeful that their condition can be readily treated with inexpensive drugs.  More will be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment