More Step Work

Two months ago, Sandy “suggested” in no uncertain terms that I work directly with at least four people by reading the big book with them if not actually sponsor people.  I have accomplished that maybe twice since then.  Clearly I have been balking by my failure to do this on a regular basis.  I will make that a regular part of my weekly activities.  It is a big change for me see that I do have something they want and being able to guide others through recovery.

Greg and I read How It Works Thursday.  Tonight, Lea and I got back to working our way through a Christian 12-step work book for the first time in 33 days.  My plan is to stay after the morning meeting at the Alano Club on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays to read with newcomers.

I am grateful to have friends that support me to live a better life by being of service to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment