Boxley’s Jazz Club

My car was in the shop from Tuesday afternoon to Friday evening leading to 3-day home stay.  After getting my car tonight, I picked up Greg and we went to a meeting in Sammamish.   Then we went to North Bend for a light meal and some jazz at Boxley’s.  The place was empty and we sat in the front by the Casey MacGill jazz trio.

Greg is a jazz buff.  He really enjoyed the show.  They were playing jazz classics from the roaring 20’s.  He had never seen a show like that with over 100 jazz shows under his belt.  The band was fun and made a few jokes with us.  I am sure Greg will see them again.   They play on Wednesdays at the Pink Door club at the Pike Place Market.


I am grateful to have my car back in good running order, meetings in every direction and a great jazz show with dinner for two for $26.

No comments:

Post a Comment