A New Laptop From Costco

I need a laptop for the cloud computing class I am taking at Bellevue College.  I want a 17” screen with an Intel i5 CPU and Windows 8.1.   The possible shopping choices are overwhelming.  To simplify matters, I will go to Costco real soon to purchase  a lower/lowest cost laptop that meets my criteria.  Why buy at Costco you ask?  Costco has the best support and return policies with very competitive prices.

I had a nice HP laptop 5 years ago.  I was using it for a home-theater PC.  It was a nice laptop but not a great HTPC.  I sold it after a couple of years.  Now I have seller’s remorse!  Never felt the need to have a laptop again until now.  There is no attraction for me to lug a PC to a coffee shop to surf the web when I have a full kitchen with giant monitors at home (and  I don’t drink coffee).


I am grateful to be able to afford a nice-enough laptop when I need one and for the benefits I get from shopping at Costco.  I have a $47 credit as a rebate from my purchases from last year as an Executive member.

No comments:

Post a Comment