A New Location for Steppin Up

My Steppin Up homegroup met in a new meeting location tonight.  The meeting is now held at Grace Lutheran Church on NE 8th in Bellevue one-half mile west of the previous meeting location.  M is the new secretary and her husband, C, chaired the meeting on Step 10.  It was a great meeting.  We average 20 people.  I was surprised to see 30 people at the meeting tonight.

I did not attend a meeting yesterday.  It was good to get back on track tonight. I have committed myself to attending at least 90 meetings every 90 days.  I will need to pick up a spare meeting along the way.  I did go to 17 meetings in the previous two weeks so my average is still intact.


I am grateful for my sobriety, friends in recovery, 12-step literature, and the huge number of meetings in Bellevue and the Eastside and the Greater Seattle area.

No comments:

Post a Comment