a rainy Fall Friday


Ran a few errands today.  The weather was overcast.  It looked like at worst it would rain in a damp sprinkle.  Went into Costco to take back a fan, pick up some printing and a few things for me and the cats.  While in the store, the skies broke open in a deluge.

Had a couple of stops after that to drop things off.  Fortunately for me, people were will to come outside and pick up the literature I had to drop off.

It is a bit oxymoronic not liking the rain and living in Western Washington.  I do like mild temperatures, fresh water and lots of green foliage with not to many bugs and no poisonous critters beyond a few reclusive spiders.  Plus, I can afford to live in a nice place here.   

I am grateful for the green forests, autumn leaves and fresh water provided by our bountiful supplies of rainy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment