being okay with not have a topic de jour


My method for coming up with gratitude blog topics mostly consists of thinking back on my day and writing about something good.  I start with the title and go from there.  Tonight I could not come up with a title subject.  That is okay, I am still grateful for many good things in my life and for the nice day that I enjoyed today.

I talked on the phone with a friend and we both felt better.  Met one friend at the mall and discussed things we are grateful for.  We read a short story from a gratitude booklet I had printed and then made a short gratitude list of our own.  Charlie left and then another friend met me at the mall and we enjoyed a delicious dinner at a nice Italian restaurant followed by yummy desserts from the bakery around the corner.

I love my new PC.  In human-like robotics there is a phenomenon known as the uncanny valley where the robot is really close to being human-looking but not good enough to get by.  The PC is so fast it was uncanny.  I am sure I will soon get used to that!  Applications don’t visibly process to open, they just pop-up on the screen ready to go.  I like it!  And will probably never have any real need for that kind of processing with current applications.  Maybe if I get into serious video editing I might use a large fraction of the processing power.

I am grateful for another good day talking with friends, a delicious dinner and an awesome new PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment