rainy day activities


Even on the best days of summer, I don’t spend much time outside.  On cold rainy days like today, spending time outside is even less likely to happen.  Fortunately for me, my apartment has a multitude of indoor activities and resources that allow me to be productive and entertained while staying dry.

Today’s activities include sort-of watching a movie (I did not like Nurse Betty with Renee Zellwegger and Morgan Freeman), science shows (dark matter/energy comprises 95% of the Universe!), writing a book review for Flourish on Amazon, emailing people about pending projects, web surfing, microwaving frozen pork potstickers from Uwajimaya (they were surprisingly good), playing with my cats Bug and Jenny, some Kindle reading, and a little house-cleaning.

Tomorrow’s weather forecast is for a wet morning followed by a dry evening.  I will run some errands tomorrow afternoon.

I am grateful for my nice quiet warm apartment with plenty of activities, entertainment and food allowing me to be productive on stormy Fall days.

No comments:

Post a Comment