life in general


Once again stuck for a topic, tonight I will write about my day being okay even though there is nothing I feel motivated to write about.  One thing I have learned to do is keep doing those things that I want to get better at no matter how I feel towards doing that activity at the moment.

Upon further reflection, a highlight for today was being invited to teach a “Telos” continuing education class Spring Quarter at Bellevue College based on the book Flourish by M. Seligman.   The exciting part was not about the big pay of being a part-time instructor at a local college (although that does sound cool), but to find a group of like-minded people willing to discuss concepts and plans for improving the well-being of individuals and members of our community as a whole.

I am grateful for even an average Monday still being pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment