a new hard drive and a much more optimistic outlook

Last week I ordered a new hard drive. I am still working on fixing the chaos from that upgrade. The good news is I now have a really fast PC. Soon I will have Windows 7 installed on my new hard drive.

My two favorite parts about the extended upgrade on my PC are having a hobby activity to work on for a couple of days and that the fast new PC is working mostly as it should. There is still a lot of software installation to be done yet.

The change in my level of optimism and gratitude made this a much better project than it would have been had I simply slogged through it with a sense of things never work out for me.

I am grateful for the newfound optimism and change in mindset that working on gratitude has brought to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment