A False Alarm

I was freaked out by my swollen left leg yesterday.   Today it is nearly back to its normal bigger-than-the-right-leg size.  I suspect Monday’s salty french fries for lunch played a part in the swelling.  I don’t really know what caused the swelling.

Today we had a record hot 85° day.   Yesterday was the first day over 80° since last September.   Weather predictions call for a warmer than normal summer for Seattle.  I hope it is not much warmer than normal.  While I love my warm weather, I am not a fan of hot weather.



I am grateful the swelling in my left leg went back to normal size and that temperatures will be a lot closer to normal tomorrow.  I am becoming a big fan of “normal”.

2 comments:

  1. It was nearly 90 in Vancouver it hit 90 in downtown Portland, considerably cooler today, I am not a fan of hot hot humid weather..but cannot do anything about the weather..Good your leg is not as swollen must be the salt in the French fries..We got our bathroom subfloor replaced and now for the vinyl, it is only nearly 36 years old..sure costs a lot even for seniors do not know how people can afford 2 cars, vacations, gasoline and food at all, we live pretty simply and are okay, we go with others on trips in their new Prius they have pers pensions from Oregon and state pensions and federal pensions from Washington and the federal government, they like to see me and my hubs, childhood friends, many are losing wives and husbands, it is terrible one works all there lives to enjoy time with each other and boom they are gone to God, enjoy your sobriety and your friends daily, I read you blog and pray for you daily, you are shining example of the struggle of overcoming addictions..you are ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say you are a shining example of the TRIUMPH of overcoming your addictions one day at a time to many others by your blog..It is not easy at all with the many temptations in our world to use by everyone, our society in my opinion doesn't promote a clean and sober living quite the opposite and the toll of addictions to one's body, mind and soul, well enough said..shoulder on and have a pleasant warm weekend..ciao!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete