A Warm and Supportive Moment

Sitting in the sun at the Alano club after the meeting this morning, I had a blissful sense of a warm and loving moment.  Three members were animatedly discussing their Christian spirituality while next to them Lea was caressing D’s very pregnant belly encouraging her to go to Lamaze classes and volunteering to go with her.

I did not have anything to add to either conversation and so said nothing while enjoying the bliss of the moment.  Another member with a dozen years of sobriety paced between the conversations eventually addressing me about some minor topic.  I distractedly replied back to him continuing to enjoy the loving support and interaction of the fellowship in the warm morning sunshine.


I am grateful to have a warm kind loving place to go each day to help me develop better relationships with others.  I will likely be giving Lea and D a ride to Lamaze classes in the near future.  That will be more new positive behavior!

No comments:

Post a Comment