Steak and Eggs for Breakfast

I use Teflon coated aluminum frying pans for cooking.  It was time for a replacement pan after the Teflon had worn off in the center of the last 12-inch frying pan. 

Greg, Michelle and I looked at frying pans at the outlet mall in North Bend last Saturday.  The value was abysmal with low quality and high prices.   I got a new frying pan while while shopping with Greg at the Cash-n-Carry restaurant outlet store last Saturday.  For a slightly lower price, I got a much better frying pan.

This morning I tried out the new frying pan with a prime steak left over from last week’s crab feed.  The pan worked great with excellent heat distribution and much slipperiness.   The eggs did not stick at all.    I have not had steak and eggs for breakfast in years. Both the steak and eggs were tender and delicious.


I am grateful for Greg’s expert help in buying my wonderful new frying pan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment