Digital Word Processors


I have always had poor penmanship.  On a strange and positive note, it looks a lot like my paternal grandmother’s handwriting.  As a kid in school, I learned that I was a crappy writer because of my poor penmanship.  I got much better grades for writing after the advent of personal computers and word processors in the 1980s since it was no linked with my penmanship.

Today I am able to communicate my thoughts with the written word.  Just being able to write this Gratitude blog is a huge blessing in my life.  Email is an important communication tool for me.  I rarely use SMS texts with my friends, but recognize that is the preferred communication method for many people and will text (txt?) when needed.

I am grateful for word processors and written digital communication technology.  It makes my life and relationships better than how it would be otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment