A Good Day


After a slow start this morning that precluded my Gratitude blog writing this morning before running errands all day long.   

My 1993 Mercury Cougar that I have had for 6 years is nearing the end of its economic lifespan.  It was the best driving most reliable car I ever had.  The Cougar/Thunderbird models have worked well for me for the last quarter century.  I plan to buy another one from the 1989-1997 model years since they have the highest roofline of any 2-door coupes made in the last 20 years.   A high roofline become a priority when you have steel rods in your back that make it hard to duck down into a lower roofline.

I have been on the edge between more repairs and getting a new (to me) car for the last year or two.  While writing this article after searching Craiglist and eBay motors, I have decided I will get another car.  It will take a couple of months for me to save up for another car.

I am grateful for the years of reliable service that I got out of my current car and look forward to getting another one just like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment