A Progress Report on My New Habits For 2013


At the beginning of the year, I committed to writing about gratitude, reading spiritual affirmations and meditating every morning.   This has worked well for me.  I missed ten days in March.

My serenity is vastly improved.  By having routine habits, my daily dose of decision making energy can be focused on other one-time decisions such as yesterday’s decision to buy a new car.  I don’t waste mental energy on trying to decide “what next?” until at least the late morning after I have completed my routine, taken Lea to the clinic and gone to a meeting.

I am grateful for my new habits and their positive impacts on my life and the lives of others.


1 comment:

  1. Good idea. I've been waking up recently asking what's next before I get out of bed. Realized yesterday I've missed a lot of meetings recently and have been eating a bunch of sugar. So I'm getting back into more meetings and less sugar!

    ReplyDelete