Feeling Good about Making Progress

My New Year's resolution is to go to a meeting a day for 90 days creating a new habit of my attending a meeting a day. Today's technique is focused on Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg, Director, Persuasive Tech Lab
Stanford University. My new tiny habits will be to read the Daily Reflections and meditate after writing my Gratitude Blog each morning.

Incorporating these activities into my morning routine will:
A) give me a morning routine
B) yield a sense of success for proper mental health self-care each morning
C) create an optimistic desire for further success each day leading to a desire to be even more successful by going to a meeting each day.
D) give me the faith & security to attempt other tasks in the course of my day
E) a more coalesced sense of self—I am the guy with this morning routine

I am grateful for the gumption to work on changing my life for the better, my new-found support group of 12-step newcomers Michelle and Joey also writing a gratitude list each day, and well over 2000 12-step meetings in the greater Seattle Area.

No comments:

Post a Comment