Day 21 of 90 in 90

This is a prose version of Christine Carter's 21 Days to a New Habit PowerPoint slides and narrative.

Today is Day 21 of Christine Carter's 21 Days to a New Habit. Today lecture is on where to go from here. The five R's are: Reevaluate, Remember, Revise, Re-dedicate, Re-start. Time to Reevaluate by looking back through the worksheets to Remember what worked for me. Followed by Revising what did not work for me by making smaller changes and Rescheduling what feels overwhelming. I can BUILD on my strengths. Rededicate myself to my goals and gain confidence in my ability to change. Once my Resolution feels automatic, I can Restart the process with something new. If I need to schedule a resolution, now is the time to take it on. Cycle of renewal—think of the seasons of my life.

I have created 3 new habits for the new year by going to a meeting every day (missed one day), along with writing every morning followed by reading a daily affirmation and a short meditation.

I am grateful for my new habits to help me flourish on my way to being a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment