Bug and Jenny are great cats.

Jenny was my first house cat. Seven years ago, she was delivered off by her previous owner that had placed an ad on Craigslist for a year-old cat. Having been the youngest cat in a houseful of cats, Jenny seemed lonely when I got her and would yowl in the bathroom at 4 AM. My friend Joy suggested I get another cat. I got a kitten in June. Her name is June Bug. I call her Bug.

Bug and Jenny are social cats that will come out to the living room to greet visitors.

Bug bonded with me more really well. She will jump in my lap for a ride as I go around my apartment in my wheelchair.

Jenny likes to be mauled. She will lay in my wheelchair in the morning waiting me to squish-pet her with surprising force until she has had enough. Then she will jump across my legs to sit next to me on the bed seeking less vigorous attention.

I am grateful for my two healthy kind loving social cats. Bug and Jenny are great cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment