Temperatures above 70° F

For the first time in Seattle in the last 191 days (6 months+), the temperature rose to 70°. Not 71° mind you, but exactly 70°. It was a glorious day with clear blue skies and warm sunshine with mother nature flourishing in her countless shades of green.

Sandy and I had lunch al fresco at Tu Casa in East Bellevue. She got held up at work and so I *had* to sit in the glorious sunshine by myself munching on chips & awesome salsa while being mindful of the gorgeous hues of greenery. It was a great way to meditate on being in the present.

The guys at Tu Casa were great—all the staff I saw today were men. They provided excellent service even while I was sitting outside by myself. By the time we left, all the tables were taken. There are not a lot of restaurants with outside dining in the Seattle area. Those with outside tables usually do very well in the warmer months.

Today I am grateful for great friends such as Sandy, warm days, sunshine, greenery, and the excellent service at Tu Casa.

No comments:

Post a Comment