Clean healthy teeth

I have been going to the same dentist for the last dozen years. Before that, my sister's first husband went to the same practice for 30 years. Dr Kuo has a great location for a dental practice. He is one klick down the road from Microsoft.

I had my teeth cleaned yesterday. Not my favorite way to spend an hour, but it feels great after they have been cleaned.

My teeth are in excellent condition. I still have all my teeth sans having my wisdom teeth pulled ten years ago. Considering that I went 30 years with lax dental care, I am blessed with good dental health.

My gums are healthier now than they were ten years ago thanks to using a Sonicare (high-speed electric) toothbrush and Therasol mouthwash. They have actually grown back several critical millimeters from being too low to sorta low.

I am grateful for straight teeth in good condition that don't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment