Longer days and shorter nights

I love the long hours of daylight and evening twilight that we get in Seattle at 47° North latitude. There are 16ish hours of daylight in June and another hour of twilight before sunrise and after sunset.

I woke up this morning feeling very serene, peaceful and grateful. After a pleasant day of Kindle reading with fresh corn on the cob for dinner, words are not forthcoming to express my gratitude for today.

This is my 27th post for the month of May--which is about 5 posts more than my previous monthly average. As you might expect, focusing on gratitude has lead me to feeling more grateful than ever for the blessings in my life today.

I am grateful for longer hours of daylight along with the security of knowing that even a relatively short gratitude posts is plenty good enough for right now

1 comment: