Doing things in a timely fashion

I committed to blogging 5x/week as a New Year's resolution for 2011. That works out to 21.7 posts per month. My posting rate is right on schedule except for coming up a little short in March. With this post, I will have posted on 21 of 22 days in May. It is entirely new behavior for me to do my chores in a more ASAP vs. last minute style.

Among the many changes in my behavior, doing things well before the last minute has precluded a lot of unnecessary stress in my life. College in my 20s was horribly unpleasant/stressful doing chemical engineering homework at the last minute.

I am grateful for the vast progress & improvement in my time management/scheduling skills that enables me do most activities in a much more timely and less stressful way.

No comments:

Post a Comment