Grateful for my greatly increased sense of gratitude

This is my 92nd post this year on my gratitude blog. It has been a life-changing experience for me. My empathy has grown considerably and relationships with others are better and closer than ever before in my life.

It is a wet spring day in Bellevue today. One activity in which I find my bliss is in reading books. Earlier this week, I downloaded 15 sci-fi books by well-known or favorite authors. The first of these is being read with great enjoyment. There is pleasant anticipation in looking forward to reading the rest of them.

I tend to read "guy" books of the murder mystery or spy vs spy genres. One thing I like about sci-fi books is that they often have an alternative perspective of government where government is not a corrupt lackey of the military-industrial-congressional complex. The stories are of societies with honesty and integrity in their social relationships.

I am grateful my enhanced sense of gratitude, my love of reading and the brave new world of ebooks on demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment