Another Seattle Record

It has been a great week in Seattle for sports fans.  The Seahawks kicked-off the NFL season with a Thursday night dominating win over a good Green Bay team.    The Huskies barely won over Eastern Washington (really?  Wow?).  Today was another record hot day for the date at 90°.

Lea and I usually go together to six meetings a week.  On Saturday mornings, she goes to a women’s meeting and I go to a mixed meeting.  We both made it to ten meetings this week which is good boost over our usual seven per week.

It is nice to have a fellow traveler in recovery.  In the past, I would go to a lot of meetings by myself.  That rarely happens these days.


I am grateful for winning sports teams, warm weather, lots of meetings and a good friend in recovery that spends lots of time with me.  Hands down, I have spent more time with Lea than any other person in my life over the course of a month or a year.  We get along really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment