A Beautiful Day and then Dead Again (HTPC)

I got my home theater PC working last week after having replaced the motherboard, CPU, memory and having to reinstall Windows.  It was working great, but would not play Avatar in BluRay without choking on it.  I ordered a nice video card and installed it tonight.  Now the PC won’t boot.  That sucks.  I am hoping it is a power supply problem.

Today was a gorgeous last hot day of summer in Seattle.   Went to an nice NA meeting with Lea, Danica and baby Jayse.  I had not been to an NA meeting for years.   We gave Danica a ride home stopping at Wal-Mart along the way to buy a baby monitor.  That will enable her to listen to Jayse upstairs while in the downstairs kitchen.  They are both doing really well.  Danica is a naturally happy person.

The Seahawks played the Broncos in a Super Bowl rematch today in Seattle.   It was a great game with a thrilling overtime win by Seattle as they drove for a game-winning touchdown.

I am grateful for a beautiful day, a great local sports team, being able to help others, and a classier set of problems than how it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment