New (to me) Furniture

Bought a dresser and two 3-drawer nightstands off Craigslist yesterday.   The plan was to use them as tool chests for my metal work.  Turned that they are a beautiful matched set by Ethan Allen.  I put them in my bedroom and brought my old dresser and chest of drawers out to the front room.

This solution to storage should work pretty well.    There is more to do, but the big things were moved today.  Weeks ago, I bought some finish grade birch plywood.  Tomorrow I will get some stain and have Danica stain it to match the rest of the wood furniture in the front room.

Tomorrow I will work on sorting and discarding items that I am not using.  Worked on it for awhile today.  Stuff is useless until I need it and then it is not-free to replace.  I am sure I can let go of another dozen computer cords with divine guidance and some more help from Danica and Lea.

Lea rearranged my living room 16 months ago moving my PC away from the window.  It is back in the front window so that when I am on my PC, I can get a better look out the window to the front and the side where the deck is.  My deck is awash in a petite verdant jungle and sweet pea blossoms.

I am grateful for the help I got from the furniture guys, Danica and Lea today to rearrange what I could not have done by myself.  Today I have a classier set of problems. 


No comments:

Post a Comment